The editor shown on the right side depends on which item is selected in the left project tree:
This editor is used to edit attachment items (file- and url attachments).
This subeditor (editor tab) defines the skills required by an action block. This is used of the resource manager, which allocates test resources during execution.
This sub-editor (editor tab) is used to view and edit text or executable code of elementary blocks.
This editor is used to define a compound action's activity diagram.
This editor is used to modify either the documentation of a certain tree element or a documentation element itself.
This editor is used to view and edit inventories which are collections of test resources.
This editor is used to view and edit test resources, which can be managed and reserved during execution.
This subeditor (editor tab) is used to edit the external interface of an action block.
This editor is used to view and edit skills, which describe the attributes of a test resource.
This subeditor is used to model and execute quick test networks for unit-testing of individual action blocks. It is similar to the network editor.
- Navigation Tree - user interface and functions of the left navigation tree
Pages in category "Editors"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- TableDrivenBlock Editor-Table Editor/en
- TableDrivenBlock Editor-TableDrivenActionList Editor/en
- Test Editor/en
- TestDataGeneratorBlock Editor-TestData Editor/en
- Testplan Editor-TestplanListView Editor/en
- Testsuite Editor-ExecutionSettings Editor/en
- Testsuite Editor-Metadata Editor/en
- Testsuite Editor-StatisticData Editor
- Testsuite Editor-StatisticData Editor/en