Release Notes 20.x
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release 20.1 (Spring 2020)
- Feature: improved support for external Editors
- Feature: AppleScript support (OSX only)
- Feature: "Include Operation Menu Items" from imported libraries.
- Feature: improved IronPython support.
- Feature: dual Shell/Batch actions (see choice "ShellOrBatchScript" in the language pulldown list of a batch/shell action)
- Feature: "Do Not Log Pin Value" feature also for input pins.
- Feature: "Do Not Log Pin Value" now a sticky attribute of the value (i.e. if not logged at output pin, it will also not be logged by receiving inputs)
- Feature: "Do Not Log Pin Value" can be globally disabled while debugging tests (settings - log)
- Feature: support Octave language (a Matlab compatible programming language)
- UI Enhancement: paste or replace selection when dragging a pin into a codeView (when pins are shown)
- UI Enhancement: improved Windows-GUI connect dialog
- UI Enhancement: improved multi-pin-connect behavior